Taylor’d Communication, a boutique writing and relations agency, helps clients tell their stories, refine their messages and engage their constituents. Principal Mary Taylor Birkel shares her freelance writing, public relations and funder relations acumen with nonprofit organizations and small to mid-sized businesses. Founding Principal Judy Taylor occasionally takes a break from retirement to consult on projects.
The resemblance is uncanny, don’t you think? We’re related, you see.
Taylor’d Communication is a one- (sometimes two-) woman operation. I like to think of the agency as small but
scrappy mighty. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Marketing and public relations writing, including blogging
- Journalistic and feature writing
- Proofreading and copyediting
- Grant writing and fundraising consulting
- Public, community and media relations consulting, coordination and planning
- Speech writing and executive communication
- Humor writing
- Event consulting and management
- And lots more really fantastic stuff that you should call me to talk about!